In the coming years, and depending on the availability of funds, Unik Impact Foundation has plans for the following
- Fund a Youth Centre that provides a safe and enabling environment for the youth to get information, guidance and direction. This is to enable them live a productive, healthy and empowered lives through a future they will be proud of.
- Establish Drop In Centres across the three Senatorial zones of Jigawa State for the prevention and primary treatment of drug addiction and counselling services on common psychological difficulties and problems
- Is working on a partnership with some specialist doctors to get to the root of rampant kidney diseases that afflict almost the entire Jigawa North East Zone
- Plan to sponsor free eyes surgeries and distribute hundreds of reading glasses
- Establish a Model School that combines both Islamic and Western education in Unik village of Auyo LGA of Jigawa State. The larger goal is to encourage parents to stop sending their children to the Almajiri boarding houses in the townships. In the long term, this model is to be used for a wider campaign by the Founder against the vulnerabilities the Almajiri child is faced with. The ultimate target is a substantial reform of the system at public policy level
- Beyond giving soft loans to the youths, the Foundation plans to empower the youth with specific skills sets in various trades and take them through tutorials on the entrepreneural mindset